Monday, August 9, 2010

Super Blog Mega Update, Great Job!


[Picture of the Ramo-hawk has no relevance, I just think it's funny]

Hey dude, can I ask you a question? So uh.... what happened to July? Did I Rip Van Winkle that biatch or what? I mean, it was just June last week and now it's August. What the F dude, what... the.... F?

So what's been happening man? What have you been doing on your blog hiatus?

Well Let's see what has happened since I was last flabbergasted by the inordinant amount occasional seating:

  • Landscaping: still sucks
  • Pool: Looks better
  • Bought a sofa
  • Bought a big ass dining table
  • Started painting the kitchen, putting the knobs on the cabinets
  • Finished Ramona's side table
  • Restored the finish on the cane chairs (using the Restor-A-Finish stuff from your gramma's garage)
  • Took seats off of cane chair, currently trying to find the perfect charcoal-y linen-y textural fabric to reupholster them with (any suggestions people?)
  • Been to about a million antique/thrift stores looking for goodies...
Blogging has been my red headed step child lately. Our nights generally go like this:

6:00 I get home from work. We cook dinner, clean up (maybe), and try to spend a little time together as a family.
7:30 Ramona goes to bed. Amber and I look passionately into each other's eyes. Steamy love making ensues (not really).
7:45 We begin doing things around the house: staining, painting, sanding, priming, caulking (spelled correctly, I assure you) and all kinds of other home improvement goodness
9:30-10:30 We finish whatever we were working on that night, sit down, turn on the TiVo and start catching up on other people's blogs.

So, once you figure in all the time we spend doing it, we've had little time left for the blog, but we're working on it, I promise.

No comments: